Moab Gathering Nov. 2-4 2007

Willman

Rubi-Khan said:
Put me on the tentative list for everything except White Rim. (They won't allow my navigator.)

I think the White Rim trail is a no go so far......Love to have ya along!

:truck:

ntxtrooper

Observer
Moab

I would sure like to go but do not know if I can have my vehicle ready by then..

I will keep it on the calender..

nickt

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0009
Sounds like fun, sign us up. Be great to meet some like-minded folk in person!

Cheers,
Nick.

Hayes

Observer
I'd like to try and come along if I may. That's a little too far out for me to commit to, but I'll put it on my calendar and plan for it.

I have never run Metal Masher or Steel Bender, so I'd vote for those as a replacement for the White Rim Trail :ylsmoke:

Anyone driving in from Green River--My new favorite way into Moab via backroads/trails is a blast. Makes the trip from Green River to Moab 3 to 4 hours long, but it scenic and fun to drive. Anyone?

Ryan Hayes

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I would love to join up for a day or so... there is a big state 4x4 run in Price (2hrs from Moab)... so I will be in Price saturday for sure. I would like to come down Thursday night? Run with you guys Friday? Mabey dinner Friday night and then I'll have to scoot off to Price.

Moody

Needs to get out more
Hayes said:
I'd like to try and come along if I may. That's a little too far out for me to commit to, but I'll put it on my calendar and plan for it.

I have never run Metal Masher or Steel Bender, so I'd vote for those as a replacement for the White Rim Trail :ylsmoke:

Anyone driving in from Green River--My new favorite way into Moab via backroads/trails is a blast. Makes the trip from Green River to Moab 3 to 4 hours long, but it scenic and fun to drive. Anyone?

Ryan Hayes
I would run that route with you Ryan. We should chat about it. Same route you came in with Jeremy?

Willman

Attendee List updated......

Hayes said:

Ryan Hayes

Sounds like fun!...Lets also chat......we need to have a Utah ExPo meeting......Whens the next meeting????..anyone???

:)

Willman

cruiseroutfit said:
I would love to join up for a day or so... there is a big state 4x4 run in Price (2hrs from Moab)... so I will be in Price saturday for sure. I would like to come down Thursday night? Run with you guys Friday? Mabey dinner Friday night and then I'll have to scoot off to Price.

Love to have ya along Kurt!!!!!!

Moody

Needs to get out more
I may head out Thursday night and camp out and be ready to run some trails Friday morning...still interested in the 'alternative' route...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles