SHOW YOUR PICS OF YOUR GUN RACKS - WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR GUNS?

General Automag

Adventurer
Happy Thanksgiving! 'Looking for creative ways and locations where you mount your long guns and handguns. I've seen them hidden in consoles, under seats and out of sight, and overhead. Thanks much! :))

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
In many places the idea of a "gun Rack" is kind of out dated unless you live on a ranch or are hunting. In a scabbard in a safe spot until I need it is generally my location unless I am hunting and then it sits next to me until I reach the location I am going to hike it. We dont do much of the tree stand hunting and prefer to stalk than sit. My Pistol is either on my side or tucked very safley in a lock box.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Usually on a pintle mount in the bed of the truck. It's the ExPo way...

toyotatacomav627ki.jpg

UNI

Adventurer
CIMG4999-1.jpg

Fobus Holster UVM installed on Jeep Console LINK

Aries Gun Safe installed in the Jeep LINK

coolsanta.gif
[UNI]

Last edited:

bfdiesel

Explorer
I have a rack in the driver side rear window on my suburban for my shooting stick, hunting rifle, my .22 rifle when just out playing, and a place to hang a spare ball cap.

rk_az

Adventurer
Surely he is just trying to stir the pot.

Well I don't know...he drives a Subaru Impreza Wagon and lives in "Love-land". He's obviously one of those liberal gun-haters!

Kidding...a Subaru Impreza sedan is my commuter car.

My Five-seveN lives in a Blackhawk Serpa. My long guns ride in hard cases in the back seat/floorboard area.

Last edited:

subytoy

Observer
Surely he is just trying to stir the pot.
Maybe ;)
Seriously, I don't keep any guns in my vehicles. I only have them with me when I'm going to the range. We don't have any crime here in Love Land. BWA HA HA HA!

Craig

P.S. I drive the Impreza because my commute is 60+ miles per day and I couldn't afford to drive my 80 that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles