Propex Heatsource furnace question

mvbeggs

Adventurer
Hey! Mvbeggs, That looks familiar!!! You're right. This thing works like a champ! Thanks again. I have a 3 day trip coming up crossing the El Camino Del Diablo. I can't wait to make everyone freezing their junk off jealous!

Glad to hear you're staying warm and getting good use out of the heater!

JKMikey

Observer
Reviving a bit of an old thread here, but I have some questions for those running the HS2000 in their RTT. I have a Bushranger 200 tent and I'm wondering if the HS2000 would be sufficient or if I should bump up to the HS2800.

I'd like to extend the season as much as possible and get out more, and the heater would certainly accomplish that (we have some good sleeping bags and blankets).

Trailer picture for reference of size
9172137648_d0f9df97d0_c.jpg

kb7our

Explorer
Reviving a bit of an old thread here, but I have some questions for those running the HS2000 in their RTT. I have a Bushranger 200 tent and I'm wondering if the HS2000 would be sufficient or if I should bump up to the HS2800.

I'd like to extend the season as much as possible and get out more, and the heater would certainly accomplish that (we have some good sleeping bags and blankets).

Trailer picture for reference of size
View attachment 169997

I have the 2000 in my Habitat which I have used several months and really love it. I could even go with the 2800 as I have the heater mounted down in the Jeep so the air needs to rise to get to the tent area. Hard to have too many BTUs and for your sweet looking setup my recommendation is go with the 2800 to heat up all that space. If you are ok with the additional LP requirement, bigger size, and price tag, that's the route I would take. Others might have another opinion.

JKMikey

Observer
Refreshing this thread. Just picked up the HS2800 (and arrived last night). Hopefully this weekend I can get some time and install this puppy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camshaft700