HD coolers?

97tjguzzy

Explorer
Anyone ever had one or dealt with True Blue Coolers?? Was looking at getting a yeti and these are considerably cheaper. I noticed hte latches are more exposed, but the price is right.

Any experience?

LINK

Last edited:

97tjguzzy

Explorer
Seriously considering this one

http://canyoncoolers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=30

55-L-Pro-Red-angle-web_01.jpg

55-L-Pro-Red-angle-web_02.jpg

CaliMobber

Adventurer
Very cool but any price over $200 id be considering an edgestar fridge unless power would be a problem.

I wonder how they compare insulati
on wise to a 5 day colman chest?

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
All these Canyon, IRP, True Blue, Yeti, Engel, etc have thicker side walls and lids than the Coleman Xtreme, not to mention their lid gaskets. The Coleman's best attribute is the price for what you get. Just try to find a Yeti on sale... Still, I would love to have a Yeti or Canyon cooler. Or an ARB fridge for that matter.

And pay attention on the Coleman Xtreme coolers. The 70qt rectangular chest models we have at our office work pretty well when I have liberated them for a weekend, but not all the Xtreme series have insulated lids, and that makes a HUGE difference. The 75qt Xtreme roller (which I got for its more square shape) won't hold ice half as long with its flimsy, hollow lid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles