Prepping a camel trophy defender 110 for around the world...

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Found a company called plastic mart, they had just about every size tank you could want...my setup was 2 separate tanks joined by a pipe underneath, I added the cleanout bungs, found those on eBay or your local sailing supply places..

The Rover Shop

Explorer
So...after much deliberation I have decided that she needs to come out of her brief retirement, her and her sister here in the USA are bound for England with us when we go...that will make 4 camel trucks and a camel rib...we are our own personal camel,tribute show..:)

Arjan

Fossil Overlander
You plan on sailing over ? :bike_rider:

Looks you'll have fun.

When in France, give a shout.

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Yes, we are heading over to the U.K. And Europe very shortly, probably bringing my 2 camel trophy 110s with us, but we are traveling in our heavily modified defender 130... build thread on here also..:)... will letcha know..:)

Mako1114

Adventurer
That's a great looking rib! Is it somehow associated with a Land Rover promotion? Can't go wrong with a Honda motor; my BF225 has 1,800hrs and still running strong.

Cheers

The Rover Shop

Explorer
That's a great looking rib! Is it somehow associated with a Land Rover promotion? Can't go wrong with a Honda motor; my BF225 has 1,800hrs and still running strong.

Cheers
It was used in the camel trophy event in Tonga Fiji... they had moved to more water based events and special tasks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles