Why does "size matter" in N.America???

Really 4Rescue? I agree one doesn't need to have an F350 with big lift and tires, but take for instance trailer pulling alone.....Lets put a 3940 Kubota tractor with bucket, and bushhog on a 20' bumper pull trailer. Hook it to your XJ and hook another identical trailer to a 2500 Dodge Cummins with 6 spd and exhaust break. Pull until 55 mph (will your XJ do it?) then stop the load. I bet the exhaust break on the Cummins will stop the load, without touching the breaks, before the XJ gets stopped. Can you not figure this out? This is only a 3500 lb tractor before the bucket etc. And how did were the cows moved down under? Here we put them on a trailer and haul them down the road. The more one can safely put in a trailer and head down the road with the more economical the move becomes. The more loads per day the better. I wouldn't want to be in an XJ with much more than a small calf and the trailer. I also wouldn't like being the guy in front of that XJ at the red light when it is trying to stop a load of moving cows. And I could see how being the "green" guy in the prius stopped at that same red light would just plain suck.

trump

Adventurist
Really 4Rescue?

I have no idea why I'm still subscribed to this thread. I think I was mostly looking forward to when it disappeared. Then, someone drops in two months after the OP abandoned the thread and revives it...

Offically unsubscribed! Please let this embarassment die.

Overbear

Observer
Nice rant!

Americans are FAT! Read this America you are FAT! 66% are over weight or OBESE! and the truck makes them feel more comfortable.

A little clue/hint for you here. You might want to do better research before you toss such things around. The fact is, as a society becomes more afluent and advanced, weight goes up. It is because we can feed more people more food, its a good thing.

Skinny people are a socal sign of problems, malnutrition, and a failed infrastruture.

Now all that said, Yea i don't get the tards in the 12" lifted trucks. Sure I can see 40's on a toyota with a solid axle swap so you can rockcrawl the snot out of it. However the full on idiots with no front drive shaft, huge blocks in the back (anyone who runs blocks past 1/2" adjustment blocks is an idiot), and some scarry looking stearing setups...I just don't get.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
This thread should be closed for how stupid it is. Really. I visit expo for the great tech! Not this stupidity!

I have no idea why I'm still subscribed to this thread. I think I was mostly looking forward to when it disappeared. Then, someone drops in two months after the OP abandoned the thread and revives it...

Offically unsubscribed! Please let this embarassment die.

How about we that want this thread to be locked just start calling each other names and behave poorly. Mods might just lock it and we can watch it fade in to the deep recesses of the Portal.

What do you say? You bunch of...:sombrero:

acasper708

Observer
How about we that want this thread to be locked just start calling each other names and behave poorly. Mods might just lock it and we can watch it fade in to the deep recesses of the Portal.

What do you say? You bunch of...:sombrero:

That's the dumbest idea in the world! Your a fawkin moron! I bet your one of those beached whales floating around in a full size truck! Choking the world of its natural resources! I'm gonna go hug a tree!

:)

scrubber3

Not really here
That's the dumbest idea in the world! Your a fawkin moron! I bet your one of those beached whales floating around in a full size truck! Choking the world of its natural resources! I'm gonna go hug a tree!

Not if I got to it first!!! lol :wings:

Mc Taco

American Adventurist

Perfect... I mean..HOW DARE YOU! Keep up the good work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior