Zodi Tent Heater

Skeeno

Wanna Be
I bought this, but it doesn't quite work in my tent trailer the way I wanted. Decided to try installing a furnace instead. This unit is in great shape and works perfectly. More info here: http://www.zodi.com/Consumer/zodihotvent.html

I know this is my first post. Check with GCRad1 on here for a reference.

$150 shipped in USA. Out of USA will be extra.

Attachments

• Zodi 001 (Medium).jpg
    Zodi 001 (Medium).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 388
  • Zodi 002 (Medium).jpg
    Zodi 002 (Medium).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 570
  • Zodi 004 (Medium).jpg
    Zodi 004 (Medium).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 398

Skeeno

Wanna Be
OK guys, I resonded to the first PM. If he does not pay I will move to the second one. I'm going in order to be fair.

upcountry

Explorer
To be fair to your wallet, how about selling it to the highest bidder? I'll give you $190. I really need this. I have kids who constantly complain of being cold, even in the NW summers.

tantoco

Observer
Skeeno, if the deal with Sebori doesn't go through I'm very excited. If it does sell if you don't mind providing an update it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks & Happy New Year!

Skeeno

Wanna Be
Well, Sebori has paid. It is his.

Thanks for the offers guys. It was tempting to take the offers, but I already had promised Sebori. I wish you all luck finding another one.

lbrito

Broverland Expert
Wow.. can't believe I missed this one!!
I would love to get my hands one of these for cold nights in the RTT.
My 8 month old gets a stuffy nose when we camp if it gets too cold, for now I have resorted to using a coleman catalytic heater inside the RTT.
I fabbed up a collapsible mount out of wood that holds it up above our heads and very secure from tipping over or coming in contact with anything. It gets the job done very well, but I still always keep a smoke and carbon monoxide alarm right next to it each time I use it... just in case.
This would be a great replacement!
Wonder if I could make one up myself modifying one of these catalytic heaters with some fans and ducts...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles