Adventure Rally: What's out there?

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Can we clarify what a "rally" is?

I mean we have rally cars and rally races. Then we have a rally like the links posted. Then we even have what I kind of consider to be a rally, although they are officialy called "Trophies or Trophy Races". So if I post a link to say The Rainforest Challenge it doesn't really fit the bill right?

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
We are talking more about Charity rally in this thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charity_rally

Can we clarify what a "rally" is?

I mean we have rally cars and rally races. Then we have a rally like the links posted. Then we even have what I kind of consider to be a rally, although they are officialy called "Trophies or Trophy Races". So if I post a link to say The Rainforest Challenge it doesn't really fit the bill right?

LC4Dakar

Adventurer
Isn't someone on this board doing the rickshaw rally this year?

I was signed up for it, but I got a contract job too good to turn down in Santa Clara, so we are postponing it until Autumn 2013. I need to go on another one. It's been two years since I did the Mongolian Charity Rally and I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Those ralleys are very addictive.

chips95

Observer
Was just in Valdez, AK actually got back yesterday afternoon. Saw a bunch of the Alcan 5000 guys in town mostly driving Subarus but did come across a mini and beamer, looked like they were having a great time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles