Armada questions

OneTime

Adventurer
I am looking at purcahsing an 06-08 Armada to replace our families Expedition. The 12 yea old Expedition died a valant death protecting my 17 and 2 year old duaghters from a drunk driver. I havent owned any Nissan products since a 86 hard body. The Armada will be the family trucksters, boat hauler, mt bike carrier, camp rig. Is there anything we should look out for? Must have or options to aviod? What type of longetivty do you guys plan out of your Titan/Armadas? Does anyone have any pics of moded Armadas or refer me to other Armada sites

Metrocruiser

clubarmada.com seems to be the largest discussion group I have found since 2008.

Ive been happy with my Mada since 2005.
I have towed around my 78 Bronco on a trailer. Been on a 30 day road trip with 2 kids and grandparents, 6 people. OMG I honestly dont want to ever do that again unless in an RV but it did work out, it was just the hotel timing that was difficult.

cherokeexj32

Checking In On Post

Hello

Wanted to check in with you to see if you still own the Armada you were considering buying. My wife is wanting to get back into an Expedition but not liking the paint quality on most 06s-08s and we may consider an Armada.

Reading online about many people going through brakes like water and the rear HVAC lines corroding too fast.

How has the body held up?

Any info you can share would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Mucker

I've got a 2010 Armada that I bought new and it is still on its first set of brakes at 60K miles and the rear HVAC lines are fine... ...as is the paint.

Madmaxwell87

Observer
Looking at 05-07 Armadas. Is it only the LE that has the air assist rear suspension or is it the towing package in general?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke