2004 Hemi Ram 2500

jforse

Observer
Nowhere NEAR as good as Carli's, but still a great upgrade, and less expensive.

Try finding one person who has broken a set of Carli's, you wont. I know of several in my small community of Dodge owners who've broken Dynas.

I wanted the Carlis but it just wasnt in the budget with all the other **** failing or breaking.

jforse

Observer
The truck has sat for a couple weeks now. The BRAND NEW Mopar box I out in is bad. Only 130 miles and its shot.

jforse

Observer
I got the boxes swapped out last week and finally drove her today. Feels a lot better. I might need to adjust the box slightly but it feels good. Now I need to fix thr broken exhaust manifold bolts, and get some kind of new exhaust on this thing. My house projects have been siphoning money and time away from the truck.

Anyone have a good suggestion for a single exit exhaust that isn't too loud, but still has a little tone over stock? I like to hear the Hemi, just not be annoyed by it!

jforse

Observer
Bumper Build

My rear bumper is starting to show signs of rusting through and I figured it would be a good time to start a build on a new one. I'm looking at building something similar to this:
P1010009.JPG

I would like to add a tire/jerry can rack and recessed steps in each end of the bumper.

Inline6

Adventurer
Looks similar to a fab four bumper. The fab four has the steps your talking about.

Looking forward to the build.

jforse

Observer
Going to meet up with a Jeep buddy who will be welding the bumper. We need to get a plan worked out.

jforse

Observer
photo2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Picked up another project! The Ram is running good, BUT the exhaust manifold gaskets need to be replaced along with a couple studs on each manifold. The Top Gun Customz trac bar Heim joint is already bad. Going to save up some $$ and get a BD Diesel track bar.

jforse

Observer
Replaced the exhaust manifold gaskets. What a nightmare that was! Just ordered two new cats, a muffler and exhaust tip to finish the exhaust out. I installed some dynamat in all four doors, installed JL Audio C2 6.5" components in the front doors, and 5.25" coaxial speakers in the back doors. I had the fender flares painted to match the paint on the truck after I got hit in a parking garage. I need to find some factory tow hooks for the front.

I'm interested in getting a used pop-up camper for the back of the truck. Does anybody have some good suggestions?

jforse

Observer
I installed my 500watt power inverter and an on board air setup with reserve air tank and 100% duty compressor.

The Ram is done for now. The Jeep project needs some attention.

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Where did you put your air compressor? I'm kind of thinking the best place that I might put one in my 04 would be in the engine compartment between the battery and the master cylinder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94