Ambulance Conversion Links

ben2go

Adventurer
I haven't updated my blog in a few months, but the adventure is still going strong...winter and all. www.whitecollarvagrant.com

It's been a total blast. 'Lance city living has been far easier than expected and an interesting journey, to say the least.

Thanks.I got ya linked in up top also.nice site you have.

That's a nice van but way over priced.

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
ben2go,

What do you think a market correct price should be on the near new 7.3? Thanks

For our use I would say $12k tops. This one is selling for a premium as a ready to stock and put into service unit. Personally I would rather start with a cargo van and put a high top on than use a type 2 ambulance. All you are gaining with a type 2 over a standard van is the top and some electrical. Maybe the cupboards if they suit your layout. But it comes at the cost of a lot more weight and you have the ambulance look. When I was looking for my ambulance we checked out a type 2 and discovered we would not be able to fit a sleeper sofa in there without stripping out the interior.

Also at $30k for the van plus a 4wd conversion you are right in the range of a very good second hand sportsmobile!

ben2go

Adventurer
For our use I would say $12k tops. This one is selling for a premium as a ready to stock and put into service unit. Personally I would rather start with a cargo van and put a high top on than use a type 2 ambulance. All you are gaining with a type 2 over a standard van is the top and some electrical. Maybe the cupboards if they suit your layout. But it comes at the cost of a lot more weight and you have the ambulance look. When I was looking for my ambulance we checked out a type 2 and discovered we would not be able to fit a sleeper sofa in there without stripping out the interior.

Also at $30k for the van plus a 4wd conversion you are right in the range of a very good second hand sportsmobile!

I approve this message. :smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior