Another project: Survivor 1992 4Runner

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
What, you haven't slipped in a LS motor into that thing yet. :ylsmoke:

I have owned two of those 22R equipped Yoda's...you would think I would of learned my lesson the first time.

A 3.4 swap would be awfully nice in there too...

Hehe, nah…no LS swaps for this rig. My wife would probably shank me. It is too clean of survivor to change too much on it. 22RE’s are not a ball of fire but they make up for their shortcomings in sure determination and reliability. If it ever did get an engine swap it would be fun to swap in one of the direct injected 4.0L engines from a new 4Runner.

Clutch

<---Pass
Hehe, nah&#8230;no LS swaps for this rig. My wife would probably shank me. It is too clean of survivor to change too much on it. 22RE's are not a ball of fire but they make up for their shortcomings in sure determination and reliability. If it ever did get an engine swap it would be fun to swap in one of the direct injected 4.0L engines from a new 4Runner.

Ha ha funny.

Ohh yeah, that would a sweet swap.

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
The little 4Runner is now for sale. In the 2.5 years we’ve owned it we’ve barely put on 4,800 miles plus with our new addition baby girl daddy must give up one of his 4x4’s for a baby friendly car.

The 4Runner currently has 127,000 miles and needs nothing although I noticed yesterday the A/C isn’t blowing as cold as it did last summer so I'm going to add a bit more refrigerant this weekend. This little rig has no leaks, squeaks, shakes or rattles. It is an amazing little survivor that still runs and looks practically new. Its been garaged the 2.5 years we've owned it and lived in the garage at the previous owners (original owner) as well.

$6500 best offer. I’ll post up fresh pictures in the next day or so. PM me if interested

huntsonora

Explorer
I have a buddy that was in the market for anything clean with a 22re. He fell in love with my little red Toyota when he drove it to and from Mexico this past year

J

JWP58

Sweet jebus, wish you would've posted this thing for sale a few weeks ago, before I bought a newer truck.....I would kill to have this thing!!!!!

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
The add is up in the Classified Section for this little rig
whistling.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior