Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: ExPo 80 Series Registry

Default 97 FZJ80

Hey All RichieFromBoston
    1997 land cruiser FZj80
    TheGreenMonstah
    Bought it erlier in the year off the IH8MUD forum drove from Boston to Alabama to pick her up.
    She was built up by a previous owner and then sold twice and neither owner really kept her up. So I got her 250000 on the clock New top end and TRD supercharger 4in king spring lift and radflo shocks Slee panhard TRE etc and metaltech rock sliders and 4Bylabs front.rear.
    I put new Slee 2.5 resovoir shocks on her, installed 2 odyssey extrems and replaced the IBS battery managemnt with a national luna. I built a roofrack out of 1in hannah steel and threw a roofnest on top. as well as a full compliment of rigids all seperatly switched thru fact. switches. I also wired in a bussman fuse block under the hood and ran wiring to the rear for a 45qt fridge and a 1000 watt magnum inverter/charger. I just got a set of leather b;acl corbeau sports and a tuffy center console. Im also adding a newly arrived rhino rack foxwing. Also i originally put a smittybilt 12kx20 but rplaced it with a warn 12vrS with a factor 55 superhook. Shes rolling on 37in mud grapplers on 17 in ION rims for now. I never stop adding and repalcing it its a serious addcition, Ive owned it 7 months and its been cross country twice lots of vids on it on youtube under JAILBREAK OVERLANDER [ATTACH=CONFIG]DSCN3753.jpgyota.jpgDSCN3720.jpgDSCN3761.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RichieFromBoston View Post
    Hey All RichieFromBoston
    1997 land cruiser FZj80
    TheGreenMonstah
    Bought it erlier in the year off the IH8MUD forum drove from Boston to Alabama to pick her up.
    She was built up by a previous owner and then sold twice and neither owner really kept her up. So I got her 250000 on the clock New top end and TRD supercharger 4in king spring lift and radflo shocks Slee panhard TRE etc and metaltech rock sliders and 4Bylabs front.rear.
    I put new Slee 2.5 resovoir shocks on her, installed 2 odyssey extrems and replaced the IBS battery managemnt with a national luna. I built a roofrack out of 1in hannah steel and threw a roofnest on top. as well as a full compliment of rigids all seperatly switched thru fact. switches. I also wired in a bussman fuse block under the hood and ran wiring to the rear for a 45qt fridge and a 1000 watt magnum inverter/charger. I just got a set of leather b;acl corbeau sports and a tuffy center console. Im also adding a newly arrived rhino rack foxwing. Also i originally put a smittybilt 12kx20 but rplaced it with a warn 12vrS with a factor 55 superhook. Shes rolling on 37in mud grapplers on 17 in ION rims for now. I never stop adding and repalcing it its a serious addcition, Ive owned it 7 months and its been cross country twice lots of vids on it on youtube under JAILBREAK OVERLANDER [ATTACH=CONFIG]DSCN3753.jpgyota.jpgDSCN3720.jpgDSCN3761.jpg
    New mods almost daily since your purchase, is there an end in sight?
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Land Cruiser Products

Outsane

1997 LX450
    Picked it up a few months ago.
    Sold my 84 4runner

Planning on exploring around San Francisco, moving in a couple of days.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930