Adventurer
aeea01f0-0e43-2cc1.jpg
aeea01f0-0e54-3f0e.jpg

Awh how cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aka rover

Adventurer
Cute girl

I have to say I miss the days of my little girl sitting on my lap driving offroad! She has turned into a rover girl and has her own disco now. Its a cool thing when we can share and enjoy or hobbies or passions with our childern.

blue bomber

Adventurer
Cute girl

I have to say I miss the days of my little girl sitting on my lap driving offroad! She has turned into a rover girl and has her own disco now. Its a cool thing when we can share and enjoy or hobbies or passions with our childern.

Thanks buddy. The cuteness is from momma. I love taking her out on "adventures", she has informed me that her land rover has to be purple. I hope that will change in time. ;)
aefdf1e3-3166-b8f4.jpg
aefdf1e3-31b4-8804.jpg
aefdf1e3-31e6-fc65.jpg
aefdf1e3-3261-5e9a.jpg

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I have a feeling I will be building a Land Rover for my girls when they are ready to drive..
rover-meet-018-L.jpg

rover-meet-052-L.jpg
They often fight over who is going to get the BIG Z.... the name they affectionately gave our 1993 LWB 4.6 5-speed Range Rover...and yes, my 13 year old can drive it..

blue bomber

Adventurer
I have a feeling I will be building a Land Rover for my girls when they are ready to drive..
View attachment 89674

View attachment 89677
They often fight over who is going to get the BIG Z.... the name they affectionately gave our 1993 LWB 4.6 5-speed Range Rover...and yes, my 13 year old can drive it..

I love seeing kids enjoying this sort of stuff . Right now at least , I'm happy we had a daughter. It has helped me grow up!! Well just a little bit.
4b0f81d7-0f8d-2d7d.jpg

eco 45

Supporting Sponsor
Its amazing sharing our passion for older vehicles with our little ones. My wife always jokes that my 5 year old knows more tools than she does. One of the last events I participated in I spent 50% of the time letting my 5 year old son drive my truck through a stream as he thought it was the best thing. I think some of the other participants thought I was a little off my rocker going back and forth so many times, but it made my son happy! This past Christmas I had a connection in the UK so I got my sons Unimog pedal cars, since then they have been practicing pulling each other out when they get stuck.

IMG_1584.JPGIMG_3258.jpgIMG_3251.jpg

jwlester

Observer
I can't wait! We're in the very beginning stages of planning out first big trip with out daughter next spring after I finish the project I'm working on and can take some time off. We'll be heading out west with a toddler. I don't know how much she will get out of it, but I figure it will be quality time for us and a great introduction to an active and interesting lifestyle for her.

Cheers.

Ray_G

Explorer
Congrats, I empathize with your predicament (if that's really what it is...). I have a feeling the oldest will def end up in a Rover-a good chance they both will. Can't replace the time spent with them enjoying it all that's for sure .I wouldn't trade it for the world, and I assume you wouldn't either!
photo.jpgIMGP2368.jpgIMGP2265.jpgIMG_0137.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94