Official thread - Maya Rally Registration Registration Details and Latest Updates

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Finally got I touch with e woman from spot .. The best way to do it is to email or call the Tom baby's guy and order what you need shipped to wherever you want it to.. This way all of your information is given correctly, just be sure to tell him it is for the Maya Rally charity run and to honor the prices..send me your email address and I can forward you the email from Liana Narcisse.. For some reason I can't get the order form to show on this site..

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I believe the additional shirts as per some requests are completed.. We got some smaller sizes and threw in a couple of XxL sizes also I believe.. Wife is back on Friday and will make sure all shirts to be shipped are shipped if not already and we will be bringing a bunch with us to Guanajuato and beyond..

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I just realized his address to email him is in the reaponse letter from spot..to order a spot tracker of whichever one you want..just email him or if you would like to call him I don't have his number but you could call ms Narcisse in the original response letter and I am sure she would be able to put you through to him...

These exclusive SPOT offers includes the following purchase options:
· SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger, including 1 year of service and tracking for $99.99
· SPOT Connect, which pairs with you smart phone, including 1 year service, tracking and 500 messages for $149.99

Your order form is attached. Once your form is completed, you will need to send it to Tom Babb via fax at 985.335.1790 or email to Thomas.Babb@FindMeSPOT.com.

We hope this exclusive offer is able to assist you with your expedition.

The Rover Shop

Explorer
You guys should have the original email form they sent to me..sent it to your original emails..have been having trouble with my connection to Internet lately and been really busy coming to the wire of leaving.. Actually way overdue..

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
sorry I have not had the time (or motivation...) to work on a good sequel yet. But i am always open to ideas...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles