East Coasters Unite

technichen

Observer
Are you guys going straight in to the kickoff party are you going to stop and finish off the next day? Yeah we figured we would cross about mid day on the 10th.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
You are right

The departure party will be on the evening on the 11th in Guanajuato and the arrival on the 20th near Bacalar!

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Do we have plenty of space at the kickoff for camping. I assume this kind of will be in our rally packets. RIGHT?

yes it will be. I am planning a trip down there within a couple weeks to confirm the location and make sure we have a good spots for all of us.

technichen

Observer
I can't wait to get my packet so I can really start planning my routes.....what's you guestiment on receiving these puppies? I like having my ducks in a row way before a trip, especially this one : p

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
I can't wait to get my packet so I can really start planning my routes.....what's you guestiment on receiving these puppies? I like having my ducks in a row way before a trip, especially this one : p

it may still take a little while - I am planning to go to Mexico in 2 week sto finalize the site for the party.

please send me a pm at christian@mayarally.com so I can give you as much details as possible in the meantime

thank you!

We will be leaving Columbus ohio on the 27th will be doing White Rim Trail (Moab) on the 29th and San Diego on the 30th
looking to hit Mexico the first all the way to Cabo and out of baja around the 9th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles