Vehicle Suggestion for the Maya Rally

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Detslider....big thanks for the vehicle import/donation info. I think that is very important to know for anyone thinking of buying an older vehicle to give away....not gonna happen!

For me it is a relief as I would end up buying a "cheap" older vehicle then spend a bunch of money to baseline the pm and then give it away.....seems better to spend the same money I would have to baseline the giveaway to just drive/ship my 70 Suburban back to Phoenix.

Oh and that reminds me to go to the main Maya Rally thread and ask if there is any shipping info aval.

EricM

Standard American Mutt
$(KGrHqJ,!g4E8jZzjnuDBPR0M1yygQ~~60_3.JPG

1977 Mercury Monarch

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kust...5965147?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a1aa9d8db

I know the owner of that car, it was built up here in central Illinois a few years ago, before the owner moved to Florida.

Small world.

WorldRallyTeam

The Minority Racer
Bongo Limo up for rent

I am seriously considering making an offer to my neighbor for his older Lincoln Town Car Limousine. Not only we would be driving down in style, but it would clean up the neighborhood...

:)

Christian,

We maybe able to help you there. How about renting our 1998 Lincoln Town Car Bongo Limo, it even has retro TV with a bar and a huge truck equipped with a BBcue pit and all kinds of goodies. It's great on gas and has a locker in the rear, and a heavy duty tow hitch. We can get it down there to Guanajuato and mount some 31" mud terrain tires on it, just let us know. This one is the coupe version, so its not too long, easy to drive and do some donuts, sleeps 2 :sombrero:

Bongo_Team_Reloaded.jpg
Bongo2.jpg

TheUltimateLimoTowRig1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WorldRallyTeam

The Minority Racer
I had a few sips of it at KOH.....potent stuff! I will turn ya on to Zacapa down south if you never tried it. Best rum in the world! ;)

Oh ya.....looking like beater Subaru for me on this trip.

Ahh Zacapa, the rum from the house above the clouds, :costumed-smiley-007 Had it once when we cruzed from Texas to Belize, great poison.

zacapa.jpg

Subie, hmmm maybe we should take the Limo :victory:

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Ahh Zacapa, the rum from the house above the clouds, :costumed-smiley-007 Had it once when we cruzed from Texas to Belize, great poison.

View attachment 92220

Subie, hmmm maybe we should take the Limo :victory:

Ah ya....that is the 50yr stuff on the right. Hard to find but man is it good!

Yup taking a beater Subaru. Small lift, some meaty 30"ish tires, booty Fab bull bar with some spotties and a custom rattle can paint job! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles