Rokon motorcyles

Brian011952

Has anybody on this site mentioned the Cerani dual wheel drive system for regular off road bikes. It's being used in the enduro races and has won some stuff. It really intrigues me because you can still ride a normal bike but have dual wheel drive.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Christini got bogged down with a order from the military but by the looks of this email I just got they are ready to fill orders:

Hi Michael, Ash from Christini AWD motorcycles checking in today to see if you had some interest in our AWD production bikes. They are very reasonably priced with entry level 4-strokes starting at $6895 and more aggressive 2-strokes powered by the GasGas motor at $8995. Have you ever taken a look at them? We have a production run with delivery in November and thought it would be a great time to move on a bike. As you may know we can ship direct to your door. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions about the bikes or the purchase process. Have a great day. ASH

Ash D'Antonio

Christini Technologies, Inc.

421 North 7th Street, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19123
215-351-9895 ext 4#

adantonio@christini.com

Nice of them to send a personal request for buisness.

sandalscout

Adventurer
Nice of them to send a personal request for buisness.

Yeah, it is. We were very surprised to not seem them at the Tennessee Knockout Enduro this year, as apparently the had a very heavy presence last year, and they apparently have a facility in Atlanta (not sure on that, but rumor was). Them being tied up with a big DoD order might explain that.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
The coolest Rokon dealer is Geoffrey in Florida. Native of South Africa. He sells street legal Rokons and is the guru when it comes to street legal. He has been to Jordan to work on their military fleet of Rokons and trains American military and park rangers on how to get the most out of a Rokon. If you need help making one legal or need a Rokon this is the best guy in the world.
image.jpg

He sent me this pic from Malaysia special forces training. The bikes look gigantic with these mean little fellows on them!
image.jpg

Here are a few from Americas finest at Ft. Brag. I doubt it's classified any more but military use is hush. In fact I sold a few Yamaha conversions to guys that offered nothing but a postal money order and a PO box that I was sure was military. All they wanted to know was oil weight an octane. These bikes look weird but are bad azz on trails too tuff to hike or ride even a modified dirt bike or trials motorcycle.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
More pics from Geoffrey.
Foreign military.
image.jpg
American training.
image.jpg
More Americans learning the mechanics.
image.jpg
This is a new Rokon being delivered as Street legal. Geoffrey makes the best LED conversion kits needed to light up the road with the small amount of electricity available on the bike.
image.jpg

Hammer1991

Stumpalump, I am new to the sight but have a 2015 rokon scout that I would really like your Yamaha engine for. Do you still make these?

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Stumpalump, I am new to the sight but have a 2015 rokon scout that I would really like your Yamaha engine for. Do you still make these?
That runs the newer engine so no and I'm not selling them. I do pass on the info on how to convert a cart race Yamaha engine to folks with the older Kohler so they can have the good stuff. A carburator replacement will be your freind to get rid of tiny EPA carb. I'm not sure if anybody has fooled with the newer blocks but you can check on Rokon World forum. They may tell you to swap in a Honda or clone. That's reved up race crap but all you need is the carb. Fiqure out the carb intake and filter. It can be done. I know the dealer Geoffry that I mentioned in an above post has been tweaking the new bikes. Last I heard he was fooling with Honda swaps as well. He is the guy to talk to about the newer bikes. Tell him I said hi. His email. gcrichardson1@comcast.net You will love the Rokon once you get it running strong.

Anyone going to the OverlandExpo in October at Asheville, NC? I have a street legal ROKON and thinking about taking Overland driving course with it. Regards, BushcraftCyclist

atavuss

Adventurer

I am on my third Rokon, had a 07 Trailbreaker with only 5 hours and a 2010 Trailbreaker but sold both after a medical problem prevented me from going above 4000' elevation to ride either of them. After the medical problem was taken care of I found this 03 Scout that a PO added auto grab front suspension, electric start, and hydraulic disc brakes to. I added a Harley Davidson solo seat to it for a more comfortable ride. It is no speed demon but it is lots of fun.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles