AZ Wickenburg Hassyampa Run & GPS Fun

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Ok giving this run a little bump since it is only days away :)
I have my laptop mount done and working well so folks can check out oziexplorer vs my pda/phone setup
I also hope to drag out a buddy running delorme software so we can compare..
Not sure what others are running but we will have a blast no matter what.

come on out and play

viatierra

Explorer
1leglance said:
Ok giving this run a little bump since it is only days away :)
I have my laptop mount done and working well so folks can check out oziexplorer vs my pda/phone setup
I also hope to drag out a buddy running delorme software so we can compare..
Not sure what others are running but we will have a blast no matter what.

come on out and play

We'll be there at the 8:00 meeting point. Looking forward to be inspired by some of these cool navigational setups!!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
ok greg we will try to inspire you :)
there are some other folks from other forums coming so I hope we have some cool stuff to compare

viatierra

Explorer
Finished prying out all the grit and mud lodged in my deep cracks and unmentionable places... I didn't know I had such places! It's always nice to meet new faces AND get a river romp fix.

Samantha and I had a great time today. If you have any doubts... little Ms. Tread Lightly konked out on the way home and has yet to wake up! That makes for a mellow evening of regrouping the gear for the next trip.

Thanks again Lance. It was a real pleasure!
Greg

great trip lance same here i had so much mud i was shoveling out of my skids i gave up and took off the middle one to let the rest of gooo drain all clean sort of still need to due the roof. Motor clean and the pulleys no more pull in the tires.

Great planned trip and great people thanks again lance. Can not wait to explore the spurs off this wash.

A campfire left unattend found and trash camp site but a great clean up by all that where in the group. Just want to :gunt: kids that trash nice areas.

Can not wait for the next run.:costumed-smiley-007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online