Turbo Tent

huskyfargo

Adventurer
I recently bought a Turbo Tent Deluxe, and it's amazing. If the Jet Tent is made of the same material as the regular Oz tents, the Turbo is very similar. I've had both, and I prefer the Turbo by far. It's much quicker to set up, and way easier to pack. I'm sure the Jet is great, but the price on the Turbo made the difference for me, and I don't regret it at all.

Timothynaustin

Observer
We love our Turbo Lite 240 twin Tent

We could not recommend this tent Higher.
Here on the Little Island on Tasmania just below the Mainland of Australia , we can be camping in all different types of weather :) The Turbo tent is Fantastic, Like others b4 on this topic YES they are rather large when packed away. We have a Pod Trailer so the fact it is a large tent is no problem. PS it also fits nicely into the back of Our Rav4 for short Trips as well as into the Toyota HJ60 for longer trips.

Link below to our tent.

http://www.blackwolf.com.au/product/Turbo-Lite-Twin-240/99/category/2

PS we paid just over $1,100 for ours and must say it is worth every Penny :) Loving it use the end rooms for sleeping and the middle room for Lounging around out of the cold or rain.

Tim :)
Lets al B carefull out there :):ylsmoke:

grogie

Like to Camp
About three years ago I bought a three-man size Turbo Tent. Although I'm considering an RTT for the top of my new trailer, I love the Turbo Tent. It really is quick to put up. Just 30 seconds and the main part of the tent goes up and down. It has a rain fly that goes on, and then frames on the front that go around the front area. The front area is nice to have as we've sat their during rain storms, or just store stuff there during the night. It's a well made tent and it's the quickest part of setting up camp.

I kind of wish I had bought a larger model. (I don't think this size is being made anymore?)

94084515.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz