G-Wagen's "Kings of the Mountain" Star Trails 2011

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
Nice little story in the current Mercedes-Benz Club of America's "The Star" magazine with pictures from the last year's Star Trails 2011 event at the Colorado's San Juan Mountains.

Are you a member of the Mercedes-Benz Club yet?

Visit http://www.mbca.org or call 1-800-637-2360 to join.

Karl

9867995hui.jpg

9867996agh.jpg

9867997jkw.jpg

Pictures by Cathy Graves, Judy Bennett, Tom & Brian Croak, Dan Krebs and Bill Hopper

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
Gentlemen,

it is another quiet capable vehicle from Mercedes-Benz: a new ML500
I was surprised how well my friend Tom was doing when I first met him on the Black Bear pass trail outside of Telluride, CO.

10041049zd.jpg

zimm

Expedition Leader
Gentlemen,

it is another quiet capable vehicle from Mercedes-Benz: a new ML500
I was surprised how well my friend Tom was doing when I first met him on the Black Bear pass trail outside of Telluride, CO.

10041049zd.jpg

which, by the way, makes it the equal of a kia sportage. they are capable.

the comment was the lackluster styling, which is also makes it the equal of a kia sportage, for a whole lot more ching.

.... you do realize that an 88 tin top samurai on 31's will run rings around a G offroad, Gratz bedamed, dontcha? i mean, you may not want to spend weeks in one, or pick up a date... thats not living in a halfway house... but it WILL get you there.

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
which, by the way, makes it the equal of a kia sportage. they are capable.

the comment was the lackluster styling, which is also makes it the equal of a kia sportage, for a whole lot more ching.

.... you do realize that an 88 tin top samurai on 31's will run rings around a G offroad, Gratz bedamed, dontcha? i mean, you may not want to spend weeks in one, or pick up a date... thats not living in a halfway house... but it WILL get you there.

I would try anything to get a date......

BTW I wanted to trade pinks with this fellow, but he didn't even want to talk to me. Should have put some money on top of the G-wagen.

Are you feeling OK Zimm? Is the M104 still starting in the morning?

10053930jw.jpg

10053932zt.jpg

zimm

Expedition Leader
****** is that? a series II wannabe?

start? i began by wanting to replace the HVAC fan motor and the throttle body... its a defacto entire car rebuild at this point. im tossing bumpers, winches, sliders, skids and airbags onto the lx470 to get me thru the summer. that G wont be running for quite a while!!!

biodegradable wiring.... who on earth...

I would try anything to get a date......

BTW I wanted to trade pinks with this fellow, but he didn't even want to talk to me. Should have put some money on top of the G-wagen.

Are you feeling OK Zimm? Is the M104 still starting in the morning?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles