Before and After Shots-- How your Vehicle has Evolved...

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot
befor:
Pupatdealer.jpg

currently:
IMG_3606.jpg

i know i need more pictures...

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
Before

IMG00154-20101214-1144-L.jpg

Current

All the current enhancements are to the interior except for the bling paint job. (the missus didn't want to get pulled over to deliver babies :) )

Painted-3-L.jpg

codertimt

Observer
IMG_0494.JPG

Now time to start on the inside, now that I have the spare out of the way...about time for another washing also...Once every 4 months whether it needs it or not.:sombrero:

P1000971.JPG

esh

Explorer
new at 174k miles
fj62_coast.jpg

junk on the roof phase
FJ62camp.jpg

261k miles- most effort has been put into keeping weight centered and low, turbo diesel motor swap, and lower profile
hart%2520mountain-7135.jpg

BIGGUY

Adventurer
Bought new 2007 FJ Cruiser in Aug 2006. This is a couple of months later with the optional 16" TRD wheels and tires installed in place of the stock 17" alloy wheels.

001.jpg

July of 2008 I met up with some friends from an FJ forum and went to the Summit in Ouray, CO and then to Moab. I was bitten by the bug again after Moab.

DSC_1300-1-1.jpg

Within a couple of months of the Moab trip I had worked a bunch of OT and decided to go for it. This is about 40 minutes after pulling out of my dealers. New All Pro front & rear bumpers, skids, sliders, Lightforce lights, dual battery, Warn 9.0RC winch with synthetic line, upgrade from stock tires to 285x75x16, Wet Okole seat covers, Tuffy drawer, Toytec/OME 3" lift, extra 12v outlets inside. All done in 2 1/2 days.

154.jpg

This is pretty much what it looks like today. I added the All Pro swing away in the rear and a set of PIAA back up lights, and a set of PIAA fogs on the front below the bumper a few months after the photo above. About 1 1/2 years later I added a set of 3.5" All Pro rear springs and Walker Evans 2.0" shocks to cure some sagging in the rear. As soon as I can get some light tabs made the PIAA fogs will come off as they are broken and a set of the Lightforce 140s will go on to replace them as fogs/driving lights. New Elllis Precision machined shift knobs just added and new Walker Evans 2.5" shock on the way as I blew the seals after 50K+ miles on the old ones which will be rebuilt for spares.

066.jpg

023-2.jpg

Two weeks ago after just turning over 165,000 miles and still going strong.

DSC_0542.jpg

Touring4x4

Adventurer
Back in late 1999 when it was only 3 days old
Patrol_on_beach.jpg

2 years ago
trmt1.jpg

Now
IMG_3528.jpg

Attachments

• Patrol_on_beach.jpg
    Patrol_on_beach.jpg