Thread: A visit from AEV with a 6.4 Hemi JK Unlimited

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Northern Va for now.
    Posts
    221

    Default A visit from AEV with a 6.4 Hemi JK Unlimited

    1945 Willy-Overland CJ-2a #1,713 born 09-20-1945
    1995 YJ 4.0 4.5 RUbicon Express, SYE, AEV bead locks 8.8, Yukon Super30 GenRight Build.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  2. #2
    haven is offline Expedition Portal Moderator Expedition Leader
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,079
    Vitamin-enriched!

    So, how do the rest of us "get a visit" from AEV? And how much is it going to cost us?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    47
    SHe's purdy...
    Those 4 doors have to have 35s and better to look right.. anything less and they look so off kilter.. the ratio is all beat up.... but those 37s are puurfect.
    I dig it man..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Whitehorse Yukon
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityslicker View Post
    SHe's purdy...
    Those 4 doors have to have 35s and better to look right.. anything less and they look so off kilter.. the ratio is all beat up....
    I agree 35s+ look much better... but after putting the 1.5" spacers in with my stock 32s I don't mind it as much. Still can't wait for 35s...
    2012 JKU Rubicon, Auto
    aka Riptide

    My Build/Adventure Thread: HERE
    My CND M101 Thead: HERE

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hog Waller, GA
    Posts
    14,777
    I keep buying lotto tickets but I keep losing.

    Someday.
    Safety fast,
    Bill

    Know that, as in life, there is much that many have looked upon but few have seen because, as my father told me and his father told him, you will come to learn a great deal if you study the insignificant in depth. -- Buckaroo Banzai

    HAM General licensee

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chevy Chase, MD
    Posts
    681
    Here's a tip on how to spped up AEV Hemi JKU acquisition (and what I'm telling you all diminishes my chances, but I have pity for those longing

    VISIT QUADRATEC ONCE A WEEK!

    Quadtratec is having a drawing for an AEV Hemi Jeep, and the rules allow entering once a week. You sacrifice getting a few catalogs a year - and they're fun to look through, for the opportunity to win an AEV JKU. Not a bad trade.

    JPK

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Whitehorse, Yukon
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by JPK View Post
    VISIT QUADRATEC ONCE A WEEK!
    Darn, it's not open to those of us in Canada.

    -Dan
    Around Africa in a Jeep Wrangler JK @ The Road Chose Me (previously Alaska->Argentina)
    --
    Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / YouTube
    --
    WikiOverland.org - Everything you need to know to Travel Overland across a country, continent or the world.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Northern Va for now.
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by haven View Post
    Vitamin-enriched!

    So, how do the rest of us "get a visit" from AEV? And how much is it going to cost us?
    I'm a new Jeep dealer & off road shop all in the same. I'm in the process of maybe becoming a dealer for turn key AEV. Jeff made a trip out to bring me my Dealer packet and App. i did get to drive this beast. It's like nothing ive ever driven! AEV owes me new pants!
    1945 Willy-Overland CJ-2a #1,713 born 09-20-1945
    1995 YJ 4.0 4.5 RUbicon Express, SYE, AEV bead locks 8.8, Yukon Super30 GenRight Build.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Whitehorse Yukon
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by grecy View Post
    Darn, it's not open to those of us in Canada.

    -Dan
    I know eh?
    2012 JKU Rubicon, Auto
    aka Riptide

    My Build/Adventure Thread: HERE
    My CND M101 Thead: HERE

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by JPK View Post
    Here's a tip on how to spped up AEV Hemi JKU acquisition (and what I'm telling you all diminishes my chances, but I have pity for those longing

    VISIT QUADRATEC ONCE A WEEK!

    Quadtratec is having a drawing for an AEV Hemi Jeep, and the rules allow entering once a week. You sacrifice getting a few catalogs a year - and they're fun to look through, for the opportunity to win an AEV JKU. Not a bad trade.

    JPK
    Thanks for the reminder, I forgot!
    Website | Twitter | SPOT

    2015 WK2 Overland | ORA II | 3.6L V-6
    P265/60R18 Cooper AT3 (for now)

    JK Build Thread
    M416 Build Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •