Expedition Portal: The Nissan Xterra Project Build

RonapRhys

Adventurer
Im with jason. I like this thread. WHY YOU NO UPDATE!

wat-why-you-no-face.png

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Hello all,

Sorry for being such a slacker on this thread. I have been trying to make up my mind on if I wanted to get a newer Xterra, or possibly a Land Rover. I have come to the conclusion to keep my little Xterra and get it outfitted to be a bit more capable and create a well set-up platform for camping and the sort of trips I like to do. I have been lucky to be around a lot of very well thought out set-ups and am feeling inspired and excited. I have made a few small improvements in the time sense I last posted, mostly cosmetic. I will post pictures when I get a chance. I do post pictures of it on Instagram every so often @KMM89, I am much better at updating Instagram. In the meantime, I would love some suggestions on what you have done to your vehicles. I am currently searching for a bumper solution I like, haven't found anything super cool yet.

Thanks!
Kelsey

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Hello all,

Sorry for being such a slacker on this thread. I have been trying to make up my mind on if I wanted to get a newer Xterra, or possibly a Land Rover. I have come to the conclusion to keep my little Xterra and get it outfitted to be a bit more capable and create a well set-up platform for camping and the sort of trips I like to do. I have been lucky to be around a lot of very well thought out set-ups and am feeling inspired and excited. I have made a few small improvements in the time sense I last posted, mostly cosmetic. I will post pictures when I get a chance. I do post pictures of it on Instagram every so often @KMM89, I am much better at updating Instagram. In the meantime, I would love some suggestions on what you have done to your vehicles. I am currently searching for a bumper solution I like, haven't found anything super cool yet.

Thanks!
Kelsey

I haven't found anything I particularly like either, some look better than others but I find that almost all make the front bumper look bulbous from the side. The ARB and Shrockwerks are probably the best looking in my opinion, and you can have the shrock made without the light hoops as well.

If you are just looking for a winch mount it isn't terribly difficult to get a winch plate in between the frame horns, although I haven't gotten around to it yet either.

Roadwarrior

Observer
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles