Motorcycle registors

Cody1771

Explorer
whos planning on doing this by one wheel drive? this rally is resonating something inside me that makes it hard to turn away from it, i will have the time off to do it... anyone who has done this what are the road conditions like? could you do it 2 up on my Vstrom?

trailsurfer

Explorer
whos planning on doing this by one wheel drive? this rally is resonating something inside me that makes it hard to turn away from it, i will have the time off to do it... anyone who has done this what are the road conditions like? could you do it 2 up on my Vstrom?

Having just ridden form Colorado to Panama on my BMW 1200GSA, you would not have any problems riding 2 up on your Vstrom. The roads can be great to very bad, but nothing your bike can't handle. Also, on a moto you can cover the distance much faster than in a 4 wheeled vehicle.

Cody1771

Explorer
Having just ridden form Colorado to Panama on my BMW 1200GSA, you would not have any problems riding 2 up on your Vstrom. The roads can be great to very bad, but nothing your bike can't handle. Also, on a moto you can cover the distance much faster than in a 4 wheeled vehicle.

thanks for the info, im going to have to come up with a pretty compelling argument for her to do this with me :p she has 3 weeks off in december so it would work out perfectly...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles