jayrguidaben chevy silverado z71 build

tombodad

Adventurer
Duratracs are awesome. Hands-down, best all-around tire I've ever run. Great in mud, snow, road, dirt, gravel... Just wish they came in load range E in the size I need for my truck now!

jayrguidaben

Observer
Just installed the tires this weekend. Love the tires! No complains or anything. It doesn't sway on the highway at 60mph above. I little hum on the road but its tolerable. Tried different psi and 46-48psi is perfect for this truck. Sometimes i rub on a full turn while reversing.
IMAG0308.jpg
IMAG0310.jpg
IMAG0309.jpg

noglejr

--
Hows the plasti-dip holding up? I want to do the same with mine but haven't decided which product to go with yet. Good on ya and thanks for any input.

jayrguidaben

Observer
update on my build. i'm preparing our vehicle to go to yellow stone :)
new led light bars
20141205_115338.jpg
20141205_115303.jpg

viair ultra duty onboaird air system
20141223_101031.jpg

switches
20141208_082505.jpg

jayrguidaben

Observer
all done
20150105_091844.jpg

i used shurflo 12v Water Pressure Diaphragm Pump 4.3 L/min 1.2 GPM 35 PSI -
20150105_091908.jpg

on the left is the release pressure for the tank and the left is for the water.
20150105_091916.jpg

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Cool Silverado Jay. Love the bed system!

Did you drill holes in the air filter housing for the fuse box? That may not have been a good idea as that is the clean air side of the filter where dirt can be sucked through any mounting bolts holding the fuse box down to the air filter housing straight into the engine. You would be surprised to see how an engine can suck dirt through the tinniest of holes in the air induction piping or air cleaner housing. Might want to pull the cover off and see if there is any dirt witness tracks on the bottom side of the cover.
IMAG0298.jpg

jayrguidaben

Observer
Cool Silverado Jay. Love the bed system!

Did you drill holes in the air filter housing for the fuse box? That may not have been a good idea as that is the clean air side of the filter where dirt can be sucked through any mounting bolts holding the fuse box down to the air filter housing straight into the engine. You would be surprised to see how an engine can suck dirt through the tinniest of holes in the air induction piping or air cleaner housing. Might want to pull the cover off and see if there is any dirt witness tracks on the bottom side of the cover.
IMAG0298.jpg

thank you larry but no i didn't drill a hole on the air box. i just use double sided tape. its been their for 2 years now and its holding great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94