Nevada Trophy 2012 coming up soon

Monterorider

Adventurer
Rules are somewhat indisbursed but majority of info is here: http://www.offroadexperience.com/vehiclepreparation.pdf Dominating it is a tricky. Especially for newcomers.
Teams that have done it before have advantage of knowing what to expect or just plain knowing terrain/roads/locations. Vehicle matters but not as much as in other races. This isn't really closed course race. You are on public roads all local laws apply. In 09 we had really unpleasant brush with local on aptly named Seven Devils Ranch.

Monterorider

Adventurer
It's not full no. if it's full it would make history on it's own. Usually there is shortage. From what I've heard so far there are enough entrants to make it happen. Good enough for me. You don't want crowds either.

Last edited:

Monterorider

Adventurer
Well the above was not correct. Usual case. Sound like they are again short on entries. Com-on those in doubt join in/pay up. You won't regret it for sure.

rlwjaw

Observer
My son and I are signed up and paid, we are looking for another team vehicle to run with us.
We drive an 89 Toyota Pu crawler.
We are good at navigation and think on our feet.
******** & Dustin

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
My son and I are signed up and paid, we are looking for another team vehicle to run with us.
We drive an 89 Toyota Pu crawler.
We are good at navigation and think on our feet.
******** & Dustin

A father son team... You guys are going to make some great memories together. You're going to have a blast.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
да интересно, надо бы сгонять:smiley_drive:

Chief

Come on people, you know that you've thought about going, now is the time to sign up.
send in your entry forms, it's great fun and you won't regret it. Guaranteed.

Bruno

Last edited:

Chief

Just spoke with the organizers and looks like we may not have enough entries to make it happen this year. Simply put, if they don't have at least 12 cars entered (they have 6 so far) by this Friday, May 24, they will scrubb the event.

So, for those who are thinking of going but have not commited yet, let them know ASAP, e-mail them and send in your entry forms.

http://www.offroadexperience.com/nvtr12info.htm

Cheers.

Bruno

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Team Nevada had a great time a few years ago, but I have to think our reasons for not participating are similar to others; time and money.

We are very close so our distance to travel to the Nevada Trophy was/is nothing. But even when fuel was less expensive a few years ago it wasn't a cheap weekend and lots of fuel was burned. At $4+ per gallon I've got to think the cost is a huge factor for most would be participants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles