2003 ford F250 xtra cab 7.3 diesel with 93K miles

silvrzuki77

explorer
Hey guys I had originally thought I was going to make my truck an expedition truck and buy another superduty. Well plans change lol. Here is the general breakdown on autotrader.

last year of the 7.3 liter turbo diesel. Second owner. I bought it from a single mother in california in 2006 with 72000 miles on it. I did my research prior to buying this truck to find the major flaws and try to fix them. It has a manual transfer case shifter so no guessing and will always engage when the lever is pulled. I immediately installed a 6.0 transmission cooler increasing from the stock 8 row to the newer 29 row cooler. I have never had the transmission tempature above 200 degrees! I flushed and changed the transmission fluid and filter with ford fluid at the same time. I swapped in a 6.0 intercooler to lower EGT temps. Installed a edge evolution programmer for dispalys to make sure the truck is running correctly. 3.5 turbo down to 4" exhaust was installed. I have a 4" downpipe that I will throw in also. I replaced all the coolant hose's to dual alternater style in case the serpertine belt ever let go it wouldnt take the hoses with it. installed new idler pulleys and serpentine belt. 3 months ago replaced the batteries with ford 300 month batteries and also replaced all 4 tires with 285/75 r16 kelly safari E range tires. Rear diff is from a 2010 F250 and fluid was changed to royal purple. The front Dana 60 hub was upgraded to spyntec free spin hubs. Replaces the weak unit bearing style to older style hubs that is serivceable and manual hubs. Kit also increases axle spline count to 35 splines. Ball joints and brakes were replaced also. B&W flip a hitch gooseneck and rideright airbags are installed in the rear. Electric brake controller installed. Interior is super clean with no rips or damage at all. Everything wo
]rks as it should and is in excellent shape. leveling kit also. The bad, prior owners kids ran the their garbage can into the driver side bed causing dents. Driver fender has small 1" dent from someone backing out of a parking spot and hit my fender. Back tailgate handle surrond is loose.price $19250.
I was trying to make it built proof for offroad and pulling a trailer.
located in las vegas
P3070071.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/silvrzuki77/P3070072.jpg[
[IMG]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/silvrzuki77/P3070078.jpg/IMG]
P3070074.jpg

P3070079.jpg

P3070077.jpg

P3070082.jpg

P3070090.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads