who is registered and payed for???

Cody1771

Explorer
going to have to pull out on this one, things are just NOT lining up, i can't get enough time off near the end of it to safely make it back to Canada before i have to goto work. so the wife and i have decided to head to Europe, Paris for Christmas, Prague for new years, i think its a good comprimise :D

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
going to have to pull out on this one, things are just NOT lining up, i can't get enough time off near the end of it to safely make it back to Canada before i have to goto work. so the wife and i have decided to head to Europe, Paris for Christmas, Prague for new years, i think its a good comprimise :D

no problem, I understand that it's a tight timing. that's too bad I wasn't unable to get the Mayans to change their date...

:)

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Young Rovers are in...yayyy..

Vehicle: 1988 Camel Trophy defender 110..(camilla)

Driver: Shayne Young..47
Navigator: Sandra Young..47 and a half..LOL...
Hometown - Ft Lauderdale and Australia
Bringing - lots of tools and spare parts for Land Rover and my sparkling fun loving carefree attitude..oh, and my wife..
Paid: yes

Route There: leaving Ft Lauderdale Florida mid to end of August and driving to Alaska and then heading back down via national parks etc to be in baja cabo beginnings of December..ish..
Route After: continuing south as we make our way to Tierra del Fuego in 2013.No real plans...kick back and enjoy...any suggestions..???

www.YoungRovers.com

aka rover

Adventurer
Yea stop into Anchorage for a drink at my place for showers and spirits:). I have plenty of tools and you can use my address to send anything you may need up this way. " I'm sure you have my address " ;)

I would like to talk to you about traveling into Baja with you and them into mexico. Looking forward to getting togather.

Cheers Ed

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Shayne/Sandra

that's awesome that you are joining us! For everyone who have missed it, here is an interesting video of their latest adventure...

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles