JK Tailgate Tables - The lowdown

^^^ Nice, reminds me of those stupid Foster's (only yanks drink that crap) beer commercials.....

say, "Man daycare" in an aussie accent. Would work better if you were manning the huggies and the little lady the camera. :elkgrin:

GPER

Observer
Not a TJ, but the TJ's daddy:victory:Here is the table I built into my swing out tire carrier on my CJ.
DSCN4011.jpg

cobound

Adventurer
anyone tried the molle fold down table from ebay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/jk-tailgate...ies&hash=item46050c780c&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1203

$100 seems like a pretty good deal.

Hmmm, decent price for something already done. I'd like to see bigger pix tho, not sure it's the same quality stuff as the others. I've battled getting one, but could have used it several times already. If I wasn't so damn busy w/ other things I'd already tried to make one, but sometimes it's just as easy to buy something.

Thanks for the Molle link.

B

ZMagic97

Explorer
I got my Vector MP on sale just under a year ago and have never regretted it. I like having it hold my folding shovel and fire extinguisher when in the up position, but I can drop it down without removing those things and use it for my stove when camping.

Justincredible

Adventurer
Wow, I was thinking of fabbing up a slide out floor (still may), but this is a great idea.

Edit: ordered the green Ebay one (to match my Gecko JK). I'll post pics when I install it.

Last edited:

Justincredible

Adventurer
IMG_20130315_164518_912.jpg

IMG_20130315_164546_928.jpg

Pretty solid piece for $100.
One bit of advice: before you drill, decide if you want the table level or if you want it to match the Jeep which has a forward rake (unless corrected with a leveling kit).
As you can see mine is a little off even though it's level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles