Hannibal 2.4m Awning, ARB 50qt Fridge/Freezer, Scepter Cans - Phoenix, AZ

West Coast Mags

Adventurer
Decided to list some items I had acquired for a future expo project, doesn't look likes it going to happen so I'll sell them off to a good home!

New Hannibal 2.4m awning kit, it is out of the package and I cannot locate the little hardware bag of the nuts and bolts used to bolt it to a roof rack, everything is there for the awning though, you'd just have to grab your own mounting bolts from a hardware store. They are $870 on the Hannibal USA site plus shipping when they have them, I'll offer mine for $700

I have a used once ARB 50qt fridge freezer, I purchased it in the spring of 2011 from Sierra Expeditions, used it on a three week trip in September and that has been it. I basically is new, I don't have the original box, but do have the manuals and both power cords. This worked awesome, I am a raving fan of this unit. New they are usually in the $750 range, I'll offer mine for $600

I have a one pair of well used black scepter military 20 liter water cans, they have just had water only in them, good usuable condition and hard to find, $40 each

I also have (6) of these NOS military portable cleaning kits, each comes with a 14 liter black scepter style can, though it has some unique fititings, a metal base / carrier with a built in storage compartment containing cleaning hoses, brushes and tools. I think the deal was you would fill the tank with water, then pressurize it and plug in whatever cleaning tool you wanted for washing stuff. I had planned to mount all six on a custom rack on the front of my trailer, use the tanks for water storage and the storage compartments for tools, gears, ratchet straps and what not. I sell these at $80 each, they are really cool.

Everything is located in Avondale, AZ, not really interested in shipping, if the stuff is for sale awhile no problem, down the road I might have another project they could be used on. Email me at westcoastmags@gmail.com Thank You!

DSC04341.jpgDSC04342.jpgDSC04343.jpgDSC04348.jpgDSC04349.jpgDSC04351.jpgDSC04352.jpgDSC04353.jpgDSC04354.jpgDSC04355.jpg

Hafwit

Adventurer
If you change your mind about shipping, I might consider getting the Hannibal awning.

Cheers,
Greg

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
BTW: The 2.4 awnings are not in stock at Hannibal with NO ETA. Makes this an even better deal.
D

Hafwit

Adventurer
I already said I was interested if it could be shipped. I might even be lucky enough to be first in line. If you are willing to drive there, why don't you buy it and go pick it up? Alternatively, I could buy it and you could pick it up for me:smiley_drive:

Cheers,
Greg

ttn333

Observer
Emailed him (before your first post) about shipping. No go, otherwise I would have taken it. :) If I had the time to make a whole trip out of it, I would make the drive. Bump for some cool gear!

West Coast Mags

Adventurer
Pending deal from a local fellow on the pair of black scepter cans and 1 or 2 of the military cleaning kits. Regarding the awning, I am aware of how un-obtainable they can be, I felt like I won the lottery when I got mine. Due to its size I have no plans to ship it, if no one snags it, I'll just stick with it in case I end up doing another expo vehicle down the road. I definately appreciate everyones interest, got to luv the expo community!

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
West Coast Mags: I recently sold an African Outback awning. We have a local Kinkos/Fedex location. The buyer paid me for the awning. I dropped it at Kinkos/Fedex, and the buyer paid them via CC to box and ship the awning. It arrived unharmed and he mounted it and has already been on a trip to Moab with it.
It did cost him about $180 to box and ship however, but he wanted the awning!

Just saying- it was painless for me, other than the dropping it off.

D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles