Hannibal 2.4m Awning, ARB 50qt Fridge/Freezer, Scepter Cans - Phoenix, AZ

West Coast Mags

Adventurer
The ARB Fridge, Both black Scepter Cans and two of the cleaning systems have been sold. Currently the Hannibal awning and four of the cleaning systems are still available.

BroncoHauler

Adventurer
FWIW, I'll be attending the ExPo on Saturday, and then spending the night in Tempe, AZ. Sunday morning, I'll be driving back home to Ventura, CA along the route in the attached picture (I-10 to I-210 to I-5 to 126). If someone needs me to transport the awning along this route I can do it. Avondale is on my route home, along I-10.

This is contingent on you making the deal with the seller, you paying for the item, my being able to arrange picking up the awning early Sunday morning (8am - 9am), and you meeting me along the route home at the appropriate time. This is a free ride, so if you can't meet me Sunday at a time convenient to my drive home, you'll have to pick up the awning in Ventura. This is just an offer of transport, so I'm not going to get involved in subjective evaluation of condition, etc.

Route.jpg

Herb

West Coast Mags

Adventurer
Thanks Herb (BroncoHauler) that was super generous. By the coincidence the gent who purchased the black septer water cans and two of the cleaning kits said he would be attending Expo as well with a Quigley 4x4 van and he has offered to deliver it free to Expo. So if you are attending expo that is another possiblity for pick up also. Hopefully that those offers help someone else give the awning and remaining cleaning kits a good home.

West Coast Mags

Adventurer
The Hannibal awning has been traded to fellow Expo member for a set of tires and wheels. Thanks for all of the interest, four of the Scepter type cleaning kits are all that remain available from this add.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online