Containerized: Retromod Global Tacoma

jham

Adventurer
If you ever need to split a 40, or have space left in a 20' and want to make some $ back, give me a shout. Always trying to find ways to get parts over from the US. Just bought an HZJ80 that I need plenty of things for from the US.

nucktaco

Adventurer
Hey sorry not sure if i just missed it but what wheels are you running? id like to run something similar on my taco.

Containerized

Adventurer
They're ATX Mojaves in 16" with 255/100R16 Michelin XZLs (mostly in Africa).
They're ATX Mojaves in 17" with the largest Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 (in the States).

In both cases, powdercoated white with custom vintage Toyota centercaps.

jham - Will keep it in mind. Have a 20' coming with some computer equipment and a generator next year... should have some space.

MisledYouth

My brother and I spotted your truck at the airport in Denver last night. We both squealed and ran over to it, where we nerded it up with a bunch of pictures and pointing. VERY cool build. I will be reading this entire thread at some point.

skibum315

Explorer
Funny ... I was at the airport last night, too. Missed the truck though ... not too surprising, considering the sheer size of parking areas. Wouldn't mind getting a look in person, though.

Inukshuk

Guide
As a result we hopefully have a new Rising Sun member, and definitely a new friend.
(photo taken at -9deg yet we were all smiling)

IMG_3824.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles