Another Hummer Trailer Build

frig84

Observer
Good old SAE. I will post on SS as well. I should have a website in a week. The second trailer will be done in 10 days in time for the Expo.
I was searching for something like what you are building, when I came across a website that had what appears to be your topper listed on it. I have since lost the web address and can't seem to find it again. Have you gotten your site up yet?

Yep, that's what I was thinking.

Mine was the most level of the vehicles picking up today.

My other pintle hook for the 416 sits about 5" lower.

I'm new to this site, but trying to offer help where I can. I suggest a receiver mount/plate with a 12" up down adjustment, and mount a bolt on Pintle Hook, or Pintle/Ball Combo Hitch. That should work for you. Only about $50-$70 on Amazon.

Flakchaser

Been searching for a custom shop to build a shell for an M1101 type trailer and found a pic of the both the black and silver shells posted on this site. Tradesmantrucktops.com Gallery pic #11.

nsjeepboy

Live life it is short
WOW nice builds I'm in Canada and looking for a good starting point, where do I get one, I've been looking and it is hard to get one close to the New England states. I'm in Nova Scotia and don't mind driving to get one with in a two day drive.
Any help would be great. Thank you

Trophycummins

Adventurer
WOW nice builds I'm in Canada and looking for a good starting point, where do I get one, I've been looking and it is hard to get one close to the New England states. I'm in Nova Scotia and don't mind driving to get one with in a two day drive.

Unfortunately, it is my understanding that these trailers cannot be sold to non us citizens as they are prior property of the us government.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?

Unfortunately, it is my understanding that these trailers cannot be sold to non us citizens as they are prior property of the us government.

The closest for us Canucks would be an M104 trailer

M104.jpg

Msbaugh

Hey Fresno, are you still making those caps? I'm very interested in having one built if you think you it could make it accommodate a HD rack on top for a RTT. Message if you're still making these

-Matt

Itsalljake

There does seem to be a lot of interest but it also appears to be deafening radio silence. Too bad, looks like a nice topper.

wmbolt

I called tradesman tops today and it was about $3200+ unpainted and they wanted $1200 to ship to the East Coast. Great top but can't justify the price.

BLKUAV

I picked up a M1101 with top from Fresno yesterday. Already in love with it. Now, trying to figure out how to convert it to 12v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior