2004 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab 4WD TRD - Memphis, TN

Jordan7118

I realize this is my first post, and for that I know will raise some eyebrows. My intention is merely to offer a vehicle that I believe would be a great expedition rig to those who may see the same. I am willing to give references, show I'm active on other boards, or whatever is needed for anyone to feel comfortable showing interest in this truck. I have included my cell number and email if you would like to talk. That being said...

***2004 Toyota Tacoma Extra Cab 4WD 3.4L 5-SPD TRD Lunar Mist Metallic***

017.jpg

Up for sale is a beautiful and rugged Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.

I purchased this Tacoma in Fayetteville, Arkansas, from a private seller in September of 2008 with 36,533 miles.

Most of the miles I have put on in the past 3.5 years have been highway miles from Fayetteville to Hot Springs and Memphis to Hot Springs / Memphis to Southaven for work. Oil changes every 3K miles, usually occurring at our family mechanic in Hot Springs until moving to Memphis. I switched to synthetic oil at 83,250 miles after running one maintenance cycle of synthetic blend to transition between petroleum and synthetic. Next oil change is scheduled for 89K miles, and I will make sure this is done before new owner takes possession.

This is a list of some of the features:
Year: 2004
Model: Tacoma Extra Cab
Current Mileage: 88,737
Trim: SR5, TRD Package
Engine: 3.4L V6
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD w/ rear factory electric locker (TRD Package)
Color: Lunar Mist Metallic
Options: Tow package with 4-pin trailer hookup, factory drop-in bedliner and rubber bed mat, sliding rear window, factory CD player, low-profile aluminum toolbox.
Tires and Wheels: Sequoia / Tundra OEM 17 rims with 275/70R17s. Tires were new with labels and installed at 73,680 miles. They are a mild all-terrain and work great in snow, ice, and rain. I am hoping to keep these and will replace with a factory Toyota 16" or 17" alloy and tires. I will update once a decision is made and tires and wheels are secured.

Timmy will be a great vehicle for someone looking to buy a smaller four wheel drive truck that gets 20-21 MPG consistently on the highway and still have the power to tow a utility trailer, small boat, popup camper, or anything else of similar size. He would also be a great expedition-type vehicle. IÃ×e had a fiberglass color-matched topper and then a softopper on Timmy. I camped in the softopper overnight a couple times, and it was very comfortable. Would be cool to make a sleeping platform and take some weekend trips to various local destinations.

***I will put up a ton of pictures after this weekend when I have more time for a full-scale photo shoot.**

I will be sad to see Timmy go. He has been very reliable and helped my wallet at the pump. But, I know he will make someone else very happy as well. Our family has grown to include a large-breed puppy and a longer, consistent commute. We have purchased a 4Runner, and I get to turn in my man card and drive the wife's Honda Civic.

Asking $15.5K OBO
Current Location: Memphis, Tennessee 38103

Contact Info
Phone - 501.617.three two 82
Email - jordansteinhaus at gmail dot com
Or, PM / Post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles