A 4x4 Van in Alberta for sale

tonga

Observer
Hey! That's my van!!! Just bought it thinking my wife and I wanted to camperize it but since getting it registered, we're on the fence about spending more cash on it at this point (we are both going on paternity leave right away). We've decided to see if this van can go to a good home in Alberta. Mechanically amazing! Drove 18 hours straight back from northern BC...that has to say something about it :) Body could use some work but nothing that is too hard to handle.

Andy

Photomike

White Turtle Adventures & Photography
I am soooooooo tempted, if I had a garage I would be on my way to Calgary now.

I want to do a van with 4 captains seats, fridge, cassette toilet, possible bed and storage for photo gear. That way I would not have to take the big truck.

tonga

Observer
Garage? I think it'd be a pretty tight squeeze to fit this van into a garage! I'd guess with the 37's and the lift, the top of the van is sitting at about 8ft or so....that's not including the rack....

tonga

Observer
Hahahaha! They didn't have a "lifted, fullsize monster van" in the drop down menu!

Since no one has decided to buy the van yet, I am going to start building a sleeping platform/storage space for the rear. The May long weekend is fast approaching (for those not in the know it's a popular weekend for camping) so we might as well use the van since we have it!

Drsuzuki06

1977 gmc 4x4 pathfinder converted raised roof camper van for sale in Grande Prairie alberta as well . Check out kijiji grande prairie look for camper van.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles