I come in Peace
Prewitt Ridge

Solo ride this past weekend.
IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

The Fleckster

Well , use what you got, Im hoping to trade her in by the end of summer for something a little more dirt friendly. Thinking KLR . just hope I dont miss the power too much

2729842890102479871S600x600Q85.jpg

Hey Cody Burwell (beast 1210),

I left you a few PM's and have not heard from you. Maybe you have not checked them so i figured a post to something you have been actively participating in would get your attention. I need to get paid for those parts you picked up from my shop and promised to send a check for. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you in advance
John 360-620-8427 cell, or shop 360-377-4979.

The Fleckster

Hey guys, here is my bike that i like to take where no other bike in the world that i know of can go. Its a Rokon trailbreaker. The one on the left is a rare penut tank model and the one on the left driven by my girlfriend at the time is a 1970. It was a 30 mile round trip and quite the pile of vistas to overlook.

We had a Rokon Romp in the Gifford Pinochet forest and used some elk trails to get up near the top where most bikes stop, then of coarse the Rokons kept going up along the ridge. Beautiful area up there.

I am currently building a Rokonda hybrid model for better fuel economy and its way quieter than the 2 stroke old-yellers.

Attachments

• DSC00508.jpg
    DSC00508.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 39

uk trailer guy

Observer
Fleckster - that looks like a serious weapon! Love it. And I thought my old KLR was agricultural! :sombrero:

With a drive like that to the front wheel, you must get some serious torque?!

Just a sprung seat too?... ouch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online