Pictures of Expedition Motorcycles

Snafu

Adventurer
My, then, new XR650L on top of Mosquito Pass in August. After stopping for the photo, it did not want to restart at that altitude. I have since added the 4 gallon gas tank to for additional range.

View attachment 34444

I have the same problem here in El Paso...My old 83 Shovelhead doesn't like the high altitude in the mountains!! Had me worried one time when it took a couple minutes to get her goin.

I'm on the look out for a cheap dirt bike to get my off road legs so to speak.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
where you heading friday?

Friday, to Kernville, Ca to meet up with the rest of the guys. Then all over Calif and maybe even into Oregon depending on time over the next 10 days.

IMG_1073.jpg

Lulo

Observer
My Dad :bike_rider: fighting with the BMW... :sombrero:

Padre_motero_DSC00605.jpg

My Dad taking a break... :coffee: :coffeedrink:

Padre_motero-DSC02044.jpg

Regards from SPAIN! :ylsmoke:

deadly99

Explorer
A group of us have been working on an overland route for bikes across Canada. We've been having a great time creating this route. I have a report going on advrider if anyone wants to check it out.

LINK

Heading out in a week to complete another section :victory:

flux

Observer
Just traded this:
photo-9.jpg

For this:
photo.jpg

Needed longer legs. The 640 Adventure was great for around this area but lacked what I need for longer trips. I truly believe the 950A is the finest do-it-all motorcycle ever made. Looking forward to some good times.

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Motivation...and a thumbs up for this guy...

Driving back from a weekend of fly fishing at Lees Ferry this afternoon and I stop at the Express Mart in Gap, AZ.
Start with the obligatory feeding of the resident rez dog my lunch leftovers, empty my bladder, buy some Funions (mandatory road trip munchies) for the last 30 miles to Tuba City, and go outside and find this parked in front of my truck.
Start talking with the owner and turns out he has been out for 5+ months everywhere west of SD with nothing more than a backpack. No GPS...stock tank...didn't even start the trip with the side bags. Super nice guy, won't put his name or where he is from out on this forum but someone might recognize him. I told him about the website and that I would throw up his picture. Hopefully he will post some pics of his trip. I think the bike was a KTM 525 EXC but I am not a bike pro. Going to go and dust off the CRF450x after I am done posting. Looks like I need to start researching a more trip friendly bike...:coffeedrink:

Attachments

• DSC_3304.jpg
    DSC_3304.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC_3303.jpg
    DSC_3303.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member