Some pictures of our work...maltec from germany

mapaas

Hey,

we just finished a small "sideproject"....

It's a 1988 BJ73 with HZJ drivetrain (1HZ 4.2l diesel engine).
The truck was rebuild completly, we did all the nessasery body work and painted everything.

...some pic's:

IMG_6093.JPGIMG_6117.JPGIMG_6110.JPGIMG_6108.JPGIMG_6105.JPGIMG_6098.JPGIMG_6095.JPGIMG_6089.JPGIMG_6087.JPGIMG_6119.JPG

Questor

Huge member
Hey Maltec people.
Just letting you know that I think you have an amazing products. Nice sized trucks and it looks like very high quality workmanship.
I'll most likely be at Overland Expo West in the spring 2018 and will definitely stop by to see you if you are there.

Again, very nice products.
Q~

Mat Mobile

Adventurer
Schöne Produkte. Haben Sie einen US-Distributor? Können wir eine Vorstellung von der Preisgestaltung haben?

English: "Beautiful products. Do you have a US distributor? Can we have an idea of pricing?"

Thanks Google Translate! :)

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Great, how about sharing that contact info?

I’ve just wasted two hours online trying to get some up to date info on Maltec US and have not found any useful info....just old Facebook pages, and several dead links....

alexulivi

Great, how about sharing that contact info?

I’ve just wasted two hours online trying to get some up to date info on Maltec US and have not found any useful info....just old Facebook pages, and several dead links....
Give me a call Alex Ulivi.
970-708-1222.
I’ll be happy to answer any questions.
Thanks

JP7161

Are the camping boxes available separately or only as a complete vehicle? The most recent G-Wagon build is absolutely amazing!!! Would love to put that on a 463

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles