Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Expo 40 Series Registry

I'm really digging that Trollhole top on Superbuickguys rig. Think that might be a future purchase down the road. There's an aftermarket bow set sold off SOR's website for about $1550 so about $3000 by the time it's all said an done with. @Superbuickguy, did you go with the SOR bows or did you have the OEM ones? I'm wondering if there's any height difference when compared to the original hard top. My 40 just barely clears the garage door with the height it's currently at. @AdventureYeti, That's is an awesome 40 love the stance and color. Mine was originally that color when we first picked it up. Ended up going with a different color due to the amount of body repair that was needed.

la foto 5-6.jpg

HI; the start is te green one, the "miss chile" from a a friend, but, the body was dead, and buy the orange one in villarrica.
    la foto 1.jpg
    IN home, take the roof from the green and go to the orange...
    la foto 1-11.jpg
    and go to the hospital
    la foto 4-11.jpg
    la foto 4-16.JPG
    Surgery start...
    IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0170-1.JPG
    IMG_0338-1.JPG
    IMG_0338-1.JPG
    la foto 4-13.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_0440.jpg
    IMG_0447.JPG
    IMG_0454.jpg
    saludos desde Osorno.
    Enzo canese

Quote Originally Posted by 40-Overlander View Post
    I'm really digging that Trollhole top on Superbuickguys rig. Think that might be a future purchase down the road. There's an aftermarket bow set sold off SOR's website for about $1550 so about $3000 by the time it's all said an done with. @Superbuickguy, did you go with the SOR bows or did you have the OEM ones? I'm wondering if there's any height difference when compared to the original hard top. My 40 just barely clears the garage door with the height it's currently at. @AdventureYeti, That's is an awesome 40 love the stance and color. Mine was originally that color when we first picked it up. Ended up going with a different color due to the amount of body repair that was needed.
    I bought stock rails from a local salvage yard (was quite fortunate there). I can't imagine there's any difference in height, but mine isn't stock. And yes, 3k is about the going price - rebuild a hardtop with paint and rivets, and you're not far off that soft-top price.

Quote Originally Posted by yooklid View Post
    Awesome rig.

What's the paint code?

edit: I mean Superbuickguy's ride.
    It's Summit racing's desert tan....

Quote Originally Posted by superbuickguy View Post
    It's Summit racing's desert tan....
    Thank you!

Summer's over, top goes back on for winter wheeling

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567