Tour de Canada part deux

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Here is a bit of rock climbing action....

(click image for video)

with the Hooligan...:Wow1:

Last edited:

unkamonkey

Explorer
Thats ok sir. You are more than welcome to come with sarcastic remarks...:Wow1:
You never met my grandfather or my brother. I am one of the most even tempered people you would ever meet. I had to be that way for my work.
I went up to Wyoming with my parents and grandmother to do some things for my great aunt so my brother was left with my grandfather. They were going fishing the next day so they had dug up a can full of worms and in the morning. Bill asked what was for breakfast. Grampa said eggs and worms. Sure, you hold them under the faucet and squeeze the dirt out of them and fry them up like bacon.
I suppose some of it rubbed off on me.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
You never met my grandfather or my brother. I am one of the most even tempered people you would ever meet. I had to be that way for my work.
I went up to Wyoming with my parents and grandmother to do some things for my great aunt so my brother was left with my grandfather. They were going fishing the next day so they had dug up a can full of worms and in the morning. Bill asked what was for breakfast. Grampa said eggs and worms. Sure, you hold them under the faucet and squeeze the dirt out of them and fry them up like bacon.
I suppose some of it rubbed off on me.

Well sir you never know when we might meet for some cold suds and fried worms....:Wow1:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Good thing flexibility never seems to be an issue....

especially when I am driving.....

(click image for video)

OFFROAD!:Wow1:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
If its too cold making dinner...

you can always wear some head gear with tunes while you make a good steak....:drool::Wow1::):chef:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior