Toyota Sienna lift

Gradinw

Here's my 2018 with the Traxda 2-inch kit and KO2s. I haven't really tested the limits off road, but the road handling has been PHENOMENAL. It tracks perfectly, corners well, no issues at interstate speeds in the left lane. I'm getting 22-23 mpg (actually a hair higher because the tires a slightly bigger than stock). The tire guys flipped out and told me that I'd hate these heavy tires on the road, but they're actually lighter than the OEMs because they aren't run-flats. No spare, but I have a patch kit, a compressor, a couple cans of fix-a-flat, and I'm not planning to do anything too crazy. Maybe at some point I'll get a pakmule cargo carrier to hold a spare and some water for longer off-grid adventures.

View attachment 768644
I’m about to do the same kit. Any additional learnings? Should I do wheel spacers? Is the sway bar that comes with kit better than stock given how much body roll the van has stock?

XJLI

Adventurer
Man I wish these came with a real (or real-ish) transfer case. Maybe once everything is full EV. The sand is way too loose and deep where I’m at for the AWD setup on these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier