Ford Bronco Fullsize 1991 from Europe

Keith_Indy

Observer
Nice bronco, I hope mine looks that nice one day.

How did you attach the top cargo rack to the roll cage through the top?

remco

Observer
Nice bronco, I hope mine looks that nice one day.

How did you attach the top cargo rack to the roll cage through the top?

It attach via hard polyurethane blocks in 4 points. There is possibility to little movement.
But everything is ok without any craking or scary noises. It works perfect with these pads.

BurbanAZ

Explorer
great looking bronco, and love the work u put in so far especially the roll cage. I was thinking about doing that to support a rack also. Great post and pics too.

remco

Observer
Hi, here are some new photos from last trip. We visited Sardinia island and south of Italy (Calabria). Very nice places....

z8n4.jpg

il4r.jpg

vym5.jpg

oq2c.jpg

lsuv.jpg

03zk.jpg

a9g2.jpg

SteveG

Adventurer
Way to put that thing to use! It looks like the suspension is stock? Are there similar vintage F150's in the Slovak Republic? Does anyone near you build the TTB up for serious off-road use?

It's funny that there are only 4 in the country. I could probably find 4 within a 2-3 mile radius.... Looking good!

Last edited:

remco

Observer
Way to put that thing to use! It looks like the suspension is stock? Are there similar vintage F150's in the Slovak Republic? Does anyone near you build the TTB up for serious off-road use?

It's funny that there are only 4 in the country. I could probably find 4 within a 2-3 mile radius.... Looking good!

Hi, my suspension is stock. Second Bronco on our trip has 2" body lift bod suspension stock too (But MUD tires, aussie in front). Third bronco on SK has now 6" lift suspension with long radius arm etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne