Ford Bronco Fullsize 1991 from Europe

remco

Observer
For example:)

83f9.jpg

remco

Observer
Here are the second team of our Central Asian Expedition 2014. Mitsubishi L300 4wd - still in progress and a lot of work on it...

hs6o.jpg

wvgi.jpg

yvq4.jpg

9mn3.jpg

But very funny rig:)

remco

Observer
Ok so this is our new swivel chair:) The some of the new expedition work on Bronco....

first: put down old FIX:) chair....

ko47.jpg

make some cleanig work on it...

zvbx.jpg

round and round and round again...

nq8r.jpg

ce7k.jpg

ok, so what now....

bizd.jpg

uy54.jpg

ready to turn....

67to.jpg

21a7.jpg

uc8k.jpg

a85g.jpg

wfbx.jpg

an finaly little discution about it...Face to face - first time in bronco:)

es9h3.jpg

7hq1.jpg

So and now we have to do interior sleeping platform and storage space. And flip table middle of the chairs...

Rescue Ninja

Adventurer
Incredible. Broncos are ALL OVER THE PLACE around here, and they rarely turn heads. Most people don't think twice about them, but you my friend have made me jealous. Not only is it a nice Bronco, but it is a brilliant Expo rig. Please, please, please keep us up dated on your adventures and modifications!

remco

Observer
Incredible. Broncos are ALL OVER THE PLACE around here, and they rarely turn heads. Most people don't think twice about them, but you my friend have made me jealous. Not only is it a nice Bronco, but it is a brilliant Expo rig. Please, please, please keep us up dated on your adventures and modifications!

I love this rig. I really want to use it like a Expo thing. Here in this part of world it is quite difficult because of the parts and repairing, but I want to try:)

I will post here some new info and in the summer start of the bid adventure!
Stay tuned:)

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
Well if it ever comes to it I think you swap the motor Transmission and tcase to something more local and may through some portal axles under it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94