Franken Rover Overlander

Mrk1

Adventurer
It looks like the center of the hinges got replaced with plain bolts at some point so there is a whole lot of play in them

Mrk1

Adventurer
Yeah probably not. Still runs and drives just fine. I'm having the worst luck with cars right now. Subi is done but needs to be tuned. Kinetic's dyno is broken. The other day I was driving my M3 to go to the shop and an ignition coil died on me leaving me stranded on 101. Not to mention if there is anything that resembles snow the M3 can't move.

greatdivide91

Dang Well congrats on gettin the Subie done!! and yea i hear yea about the BMW LOL my & hasnt moved since it started to snow lol

Mrk1

Adventurer
So had an empty shop yesturday, subi is out getting tuned, M3 is stuck at a buddies place so the Rover came out to play. There are obviously tons of snow banks around so I had to see how far up the biggest one I could get. The answer is very, all 4 wheels went up it and then I realized the roof wasnt all that secure so after it shifted scaring the crap out of me I aborted and reversed back down. Having zero over hangs is so much fun.

photo1-7_zpse0a03150.jpeg

I think this is the color Im going to go with for the roof, is a satin olive color,

photo2-11_zps34b566eb.jpeg

greatdivide91

LOL they are fun but be carefull because you can deff get yourself into a very tippy situation easy!! I have had some very scary moments lol!! Green top huh... Will have too see it done to see if I like it lol

Toy-Roverlander

Adventurer
So had an empty shop yesturday, subi is out getting tuned, M3 is stuck at a buddies place so the Rover came out to play. There are obviously tons of snow banks around so I had to see how far up the biggest one I could get. The answer is very, all 4 wheels went up it and then I realized the roof wasnt all that secure so after it shifted scaring the crap out of me I aborted and reversed back down. Having zero over hangs is so much fun.

View attachment 144543

I think this is the color Im going to go with for the roof, is a satin olive color,

View attachment 144544

Rear lights look similar like mine..

Cool truck btw!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz