International 4700 Ambo build

Baloo

"The Bear Necessities"
Long overdue update! Lots of work has been done inside the box and now I am pretty much ready to move it over. I had to travel for work for almost a month, so that has slowed things down. But I am home now and the weather is getting warmer, so lots should be happening in the upcoming weeks. Here is what it looks like now all painted up and ready for the box!

image.jpg

Last edited:

Baloo

"The Bear Necessities"
Well I decided to install an awning on the box prior to moving it. Strange how work can get in the way of getting this truck done. So the awning was some forward progress... Still sticking with it, promised myself I will not give up!

IMG_1914.jpg

Last edited:

Baloo

"The Bear Necessities"
IMG_2442.jpgIMG_2445.jpgIMG_2443.jpg

It's been a while, but last night I began the process of rebuilding the International's front end.

Last edited:

Baloo

"The Bear Necessities"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372737451_989982.jpg

Decided to put my awning to work! Needed to fix my truck in the rain, and the awning worked perfectly!

Baloo

"The Bear Necessities"
Well the front end is back together with nice new king pins and bushings. Rebuild the brake calipers next!

Baloo

"The Bear Necessities"
Unfortunately not much will be going on for the next two weeks, stuck at National Guard annual training. Gives me time to think about some of my ideas and plans. Time to step away and reorganize my angle of attack. Can't wait to get home and make some headway! On a good note, the Bronco ii is an awesome expedition vehicle for short trips.

IMG_2377.jpgIMG_2379.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles