Coil spring spacers and trailing arm bushings -Mercedes G - W460,461,463

twinge

Good day! I have a G500 shot wheel base! And just yesterday I've installed OME suspension on it, and now I have a vibration from rear shaft!
After removing OME springs from rear axle and installing stock springs vibration disappears at all!

And now I'm looking for "offset (caster correction) bushing set" :) Do You have them?
Thanks!

McBride

Adventurer
Thanks Titus Pullo Suspension (TPS) for your sponsorship of our 2017 rally raid G wagen, again.

We're running the same bushings from last year as they are in perfect condition after last year's race. That's amazing considering that we wore out a set of brand new Fox triple bypass shocks and a set of Fox nitrogen bump stops during the course of the race. The bushings didn't budge.

Here are a couple of pics of your new snorkel installed on the rally G. Wish we had it last year - aspirating saltwater during one of the deep salt water crossings almost cost us the race - the motor almost stalled but amazingly kept on running. This year we'll be better prepared with the higher intake of your military repro snorkel.

Here are a couple of pics. We'll get a couple of more pics once we are on the course.

Again, many thanks for your contribution to our effort.

William

Attachments

• TPS 1.jpg
    TPS 1.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 50
  • TPS 2.jpg
    TPS 2.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 45

MetalDog

Observer
Now available for sale.
Poly coil spring spacer LIFT KITS - 30,40,50 mm. thickness. Combination of different thickness front/rear also available at no additional cost.
Set of 4.
$270 + shipping.

Panhard bar bushings available as well.

Offset Radius arm bushings set available too.

View attachment 124584

Poly trailing arms bushings, set of 16 - 8 bushings trailing arms to axle, 8 bushing trailing arm to frame.

$280 + shipping.

View attachment 124585

Contact me here via PM. Worldwide shipping.

Hi Titus, how much for the offset Radius Arm bushings? I'm starting to get a clunk from my front right radius arm, and I'm worried a bushing has started to go out. Thanks.

rpanter

Drivers side (left) snorkel?

Titus,

Do have a snorkel kit for the drivers side (left)? My intake on my 1992 300GE is on the left.

Robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles