Expedition Trophy 2007

bovw

Explorer
Jasonazx said:
All this talk of pictures.......:jumping: :chowtime:
I agree! Glad you guys are enjoying it though, I went to the Mid Atlantic Rally last week and had a blast. Forgot my camera, so no pics from me on that. Enjoy the rest of the event, and the camraderie at camp and with the challenges.

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
:wings: glad to hear everybody is having fun. It's not like anybody wouldn't at this event.

:( I'm still in depression because I had to give up my slot... :(

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
As with everyone else who couldn't make it, I can't wait to see the photos and hear about it. Good luck to all.

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
I left early to get ready for another trip and missed the Overlanding today, just got home now. I'll try to process a few teaser pics tonight.

Absolutely amazing trip! :wings:

Mentally and physically demanding events…
Very professional educational talks…
A spectacular array of vehicles, trailers, and modifications…
Excellent sponsorship…
A wild night of best hors d'oeuvres / best drink competitions
and lots of cool folks…
:)

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Ursidae69 said:
I left early to get ready for another trip and missed the Overlanding today, just got home now.

Wow, long drive Chuck! I ran the Overland Route today (hey! I was in camp by noon!). Everyone else showed up around 3:15....Kyle, Alice and myself headed south soon after.

It was an incredible event this year. All of the vehicle competitions were supurb, and the classroom training was top notch. Paul from Equipt set the bar in the 'best drinks' competition...literally. He set the bar right out side of his 100 series cruiser...right after he built it! (yes)

Bacon and pepper wrapped shrimp from tdesantos ruled the grill, and everyone had one hell of a time! It was the best expedition trophy yet!

I'm off to find a hot shower...pictures tomorrow....

:arabia:

OldSven

Explorer
Oh yeah!!! Definetly going to have to make that trip next year:smiley_drive: Can't wait to see the video.

Rockcrawler

Adventurer
It was great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones... along with all the cool gear that I need to buy for next year! :)

Hope everyone has (had) a safe trip back out this morning.

Thanks again to Scott, Chris, Jonathan, Roseann and the rest of the Overland Society and the various sponsors for putting on a great event.

Kyle

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
A few more images to tantalize...some from the winch challenge, the shooting competition, and the rail run...

Had a great time...and the best nights' sleep in many months!
Thanks to everyone who planned and participated.
A great bunch of people!

safari.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles