Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mongol Rally

The first and only minority team in the world racing & finishing rock & desert motorsports, drag racing, plus rally!
    Whether you want to 1z0-102 braindumps exam exams or looking for University of Alabama certification, our Princeton University provide guaranteed success in real exam of EMC ccna training are also having unique HITACHI

huh?

I am also planning to go to this rally..When it comes and How to apply??

go to www.mongolrally.com They have done the signup around this time in years past, so I'm sure there is info up about when the sign-up opens. The launch is generally in mid-July each year.

thanks for the information..

haven is offline Expedition Portal Moderator Expedition Leader
    Here's a report from the 2016 edition of the MR, describing the experiences of Drew and Scott Gurian
    https://www.outsideonline.com/213969...r-fun-disaster

http://www.theadventurists.com/mongol-rally/
    Hello this year the race is underway! To participate in the next you need a car less than 1,000cc. The race starts in France, there are not many rules nor fixed itinerary. It is a real madness that is not forgotten .. Although I have to say that many people go without inscription in their own cars! Hehe you can see the course of the race on the web! I have not yet participated, but I have it listed on my list of things to do before I finish my time here! Greetings and many miles of emotions and adventures and happiness ^^

I saw this Mongol Rally ruck on a transporter on the A7 in Germany last week, pretty cool. Looks like it has already been there and back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1999 Mercedes Benz G500
    1995 Mercedes Benz G320 SWB
    1989 VW Syncro Westfalia 2.5
    1978 VW Westfalia deluxe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123