Rally Sticker- numbering - what size?

4xdog

Explorer
Christian, have y'all thought about a small version Maya Rally sticker -- four or five inches, similar to the smaller CT stickers from years past -- that those of us who lamentably but not unexpectedly aren't able to carve out the time to make the rally could use to show our affiliation to it?

Don

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Christian, have y'all thought about a small version Maya Rally sticker -- four or five inches, similar to the smaller CT stickers from years past -- that those of us who lamentably but not unexpectedly aren't able to carve out the time to make the rally could use to show our affiliation to it?

Don

yep I have been thinking about this - let me check this week what I can do.

aka rover

Adventurer
Christian

I haven't got the door stickers yet, if they have been sent I hope they get here. I did get a window decal but that was it.

Ed

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Christian

I haven't got the door stickers yet, if they have been sent I hope they get here. I did get a window decal but that was it.

Ed

I gave precise instructions to Kelsey to get them to you by Friday. I'll check with her tomorrow.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
yes it should be there, Kelsey has the tracking number if you haven't received it.

Hope you like them, show us some pictures!

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I got mine too.. Will install and take pics..need to think of somewhere cool to photograph, somewhere fitting for a trip of this epic magnitude...lol..

aka rover

Adventurer
I will have to wait till Seattle to install mine as with the RTT and roof rack it wont fit in the shop now! silly short garage doors.

Ed

WorldRallyTeam

The Minority Racer
PREPPING CONTINUES!

DECALS RECEIVED, MUCHAS GRACIAS :sombrero:

481821_245243192269822_1034971215_n.jpg

536695_10151159059348565_813289944_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles